Rajiv Gandhi JeevandayeeArogyaYojana (RGJAY) is available for Orange and Yellow ration card holders. The families belonging to any of the following area-Mumbai, Mumbai suburban, Sholapur, Raigarh, Amravati, Dhule, Nanded, Garhchirolidistricts of Maharashtra and holding yellow ration card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana card (AAY), Annapurna card and orange ration card are eligible for the scheme.
The scheme entails in following identified specialized categories mentioned below :
- GENERAL SURGERY
- ENT SURGERY
- OPHTHALMOLOGY SURGERY
- GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS SURGERY
- ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AND PROCEDURES
- SURGICAL GASTRO ENTEROLOGY
- CARDIAC AND CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- GENITOURINARY SYSTEM
- SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
- MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- POLY TRAUMA
- CRITICAL CARE
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- PEDIATRICS MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
TO AVAIL BENEFITS ONE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- Ration card (Yellow, Orange, White), includes: name of members in family with picture, annual salary/ income of the member must be less than Rs 1 lac.
- ID proof (PAN card, Election card, Adhaar card, Driving license, senior citizen proof card.
BMC SCHEME FOR MATERNITY
Services are available at BMC rate for Orange & Yellow Ration card holders for pregnant women
AVAILABLE SERVICES ARE
- Normal delivery
- Caesarian Delivery
- TubelLigation (TL)- Family Planning for Female
- Vasectomy-Family Planning for Male
- Cooper T Insertion.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
- Sonography& other investigation at BMC rate.
- Free OPD for Anti Natal Care
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)