Apex Group of Hospitals is committed to respecting our patient’s personal information shared with us. We take highly significant measures to safeguard your privacy, considering the information we receive from you as the source. In this case, we have considerably increased our regard for the applicable laws governing privacy and security such as:
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A.
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose means and modes of usage of such information;
- And How and to whom will we disclose such information.
Collecting your personal information:
Services frequently request info to make us aware of your special needs to fulfil your needs. As a part of using Particular Services, we might request info about you that solely identifies you personally, or that could possibly be used to contact you.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions, and medication history)
Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details)