DR. SAMARJIT BANSAL
Orthopedician and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Samarjit Bansal
Designation: Orthopedician and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Years Of Experience: -
Languages: English, Marathi
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Having secured 86th rank (all India) in All India Medical Entrance Examination
- Joined M.B.B.S at prestigious Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital. Parel, Mumbai in 2000.
- Passed his M.B.B.S with various distinctions in 2004 and then completed his internship in 2006.
- Ranked 39th in All India P.G. Entrance examination he secured admission again in his Alma matter – K.E.M. Hospital for Orthopaedics in 2007
- Passed his M.S. in 2010.
- he got selected for the Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty Fellowship under Dr. Joon Ho Wang at Samsung Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea and completed his fellowship.
- Worked in K.E.M. Hospital to gain experience and achieve higher skills
- Worked in various specialities and under some of the best surgeons of the country
- joined M.G.M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, a Central government institute for further work
- gained experience in arthroscopy and arthroplasty he continued his work at M.G.M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
- He is consultant at Kiaan’s Eye and Orthopaedic Centre and also attached with various suburban hospitals for all surgical procedures