DR. DEEPEN SHETH
DR. DILIP CHAUDHARY
Years Of Experience: 25+
Languages: English, Marathi
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- 2003 -2008 Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, M.B.B.S. 2011-2014 National Board Of Examination New Delhi
- D.N.B. Ophthalmology. 2015-2017 Fellowship in Vitreo-Retinal diseases and Surgery, F.V.R.S.
- 2018 - present : Consultant, Vitreoretina services, RNC Eye Hospital, Valsad.
- 2018 – present : Consultant, Vitreoretina services, Akshar Eye Hospital,
- Malad. 2015 - 2017 : Shri Ganpati Netralaya, Jalna, Maharashtra,
- Fellow Vitreoretina & Uvea Services. 2011 - 2014 : Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, Wadala, Mumbai, Resident Doctor in Ophthalmology.
- 2003 - 2008 : B.Y.L. Nair Ch. Hospital & T.N. Medical College , Mumbai, M.B.B.S. Internship : B.Y.L. Nair Ch. Hospital, Mumbai Central, Mumbai. V.N. Desai Municipal General Hospital, Santacruz East, Mumbai.
Post Graduate Courses
- 1983 Postgraduate course in Clinical Cancer Chemotherapy, Sponsored by Association of Surgeons of India, The Indian Association of Oncology, The Indian Cancer Society and UICC(Geneva)
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- Bombay Ophthalmologist’s Association
Research & Publications
- Thesis for NATBOARD, New Delhi titled “To Study The Anatomical And Visual Outcomes Of Sustained Release Intra Vitreal Dexamethasone (0.7mg) Implant In Cases Of Macular Edema Secondary To Retinal Vein Occlusions.