DR. ARPIT DAVE
Dr. Arpit Dave
Designation: Arthroscopic Surgeon
Years Of Experience: 2+ Years
Languages: English, Marathi
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- finished his schooling from neighbouring Poorna Prajna High School, Dahisar in 1999.
- In 2007, he completed his MBBS from MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai with First Class and got selected for post-graduation in Orthopaedics in same year
- Completed Diploma in Orthopaedics and DNB Orthopaedics in 2010.
- MS in Orthopaedics in 2011.
- Pursued further training in Arthroscopy surgeries
- Having good clinical experience and expertise in management of low birth weight(LBW)
- Very(VLBW)& ELBW(Extremely low weight)babies since past 6 years.
- Experienced world class comprehensive care in Management of Sports Injuries, being part of the team associated with and operating International Football players and other Sportsman.
- Got selected as an Honorary Orthopaedic Surgeon at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Muncipal Hospital, Kandivali and is probably youngest orthopaedic Surgeon to be at this post.
- Experience of 700 - 800 Surgeries in last 2 years
- Also involved in Research activities and has published 2 papers in renowned international journals and is currently involved in 3 Research papers.
- 6 months of Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgeries at Cattolica, Italy.
- 2 more Fellowship in Arthroscopy Surgeries in Barcelona, Spain and Paris, France.
- Selected for Fellowship at world renowned ISAKOS and ESSKA approved Arthroscopy Centres in Italy, Spain & France.