Dr. Vinayak Sutar
Plastic & Reconstruction Surgeon
Dr. Vinayak Sutar
Designation: Plastic and Reconstruction Surgeon
Availability: Apex Hospitals Mulund
Timings: Mon to Sat (8pm - 9pm)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Trained and National Board Certified Plastic & Microvascular Surgeon with nearly 11 years exclusive Plastic, Cosmetic and Micro vascular Surgery experience. Actively involved in the management of trauma patients requiring micro vascular and reconstructive surgeries.
- Performed more than 75 micro vascular free flaps so far, with the optimal use of microscope and precision instruments in the department.
- In addition, involved in Cosmetic and Aesthetic surgeries. Performed more than 100 aesthetic surgeries like Liposuction, Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant surgeries, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, Rhinoplasty, Facelift, Botox, Dimple Creation, Lasers, Genital Surgeries & Maxillofacial Deformities and Fracture Corrections, Gynaecomastia correction, Dermabrasion etc.
- Performed Arterio Venous Fistulas for hemodialysis with the optimal use of the microscope and precision instruments in the department.
- Managed plenty of Crush injuries involving upper and lower limbs reimplantation surgeries, Revascularisation surgeries following amputations. Also Peripheral vascular Bypass surgeries,embolectomy of limb vessels.
- Actively involved in the vascular part of RENAL TRANSPLANT SURGERY.
- Medical Education: Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra (2005)
- Internship: Grant Medical College & Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra (2006)
- Medical officer: Punjab Kesari Trust Hospital, Vashi - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra (2006)
- Medical officer: Civil Hospital, Alibaug, Maharashtra (2007)
- Residency: Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi, Kerala (2009)
- Worked as Consultant Plastic Surgeon in KVM Hospital, Cherthala, Kerala.
- Worked as Consultant and HOD ,Asst.Professor Plastic ,Cosmetic and Microvascular surgery in MOSC MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL, Kolencherry, Kochi, Kerala from 2015-2019,4years.
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC).
- Indian Society of Reconstructive and Micro vascular Surgey.