Dr. Raajeev Hingorani
Designation: Medical Gastroenterologist
Availability: Apex Hospitals Borivali
Timings: Mon - Sat (6pm - 7pm)
Availability: Apex Superspeciality Hospitals
Timings: Mon to Fri (9am - 10am) & (6pm - 7pm)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- MBBS, DNB (Internal Medicine) from the Esteemed P.D. Hinduja National Hospital And Research Centre, Mumbai, DNB (Medical Gastroenterology) from M.I.O.T. International Hospital, Chennai
- "Dr. Raajeev Vijay Hingorani, is a member of INASL AND ISGCON The Esteemed National Societies for Study of Liver and Gastroenterology. He is also a member of the doctors involved in the International(American) Additional Programme for Gastroenterology. He had secured 26 rank in Entrance exam and secured a merit seat in Hinduja Hospital for the postgraduate course.
- He practices Medical Gastroenterology , Hepatology and Endoscopy. Also he deals with pancreatic disorders and care of cirrhosis,fatty liver, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, GI bleed, gastric and intestinal diseases, diarrhoea, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, GI cancers,liver and pancreatic diseases.
- He is a meritorius student since childhood, and during his 30 years of education in total, he has passed all his exams theory as well as practical in first attempt which is a record.
- He practices clinical gastroenterology, hepatology, treatment of cirrhosis patients and listing for transplantation of the liver, pancreatic and biliary diseases.
- He has experience in various endoscopic procedures such as upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, colonoscopy/ileocolonoscopy,flexible sigmoidoscopy, endoscopic variceal ligation, polypectomy, management of h.pylori patients, inflammatory bowel diseases, pancreatitis, cancers of the gi tract, liver, biliary tract and pancreas, constipation, diarrhoea, persistent GERD(reflux disease), dyspepsia(acidity, bloating,gas), vomiting, difficulty in swallowing, belching, hiccoughs, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroparesis, fatty liver, gall stones, cholecystitis, cholangitis, hepatitis A,B,C,E and others, and many more diseases included under the purview of gastroenterology, hepatology and endoscopy, endotherapeutic procedures for GI bleed including hemoclip, adrenaline injection"