Dr. Aniket Manohar Shirke
MBBS, DrNB Urology, DNB General Surgery
Dr. Aniket Manohar Shirke
Availability: AHB, ASH, AMH
Timings: AHB: Thu-Sat : 4.30pm - 5.30pm ASH: Thu-Sat : 4.00pm - 5.00pm AMH: Mon : 5.00pm - 6.0pm
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- M.B.B.S. from Maharashtra Instittte of Medihal Edthation and Researhh Centre Talegaon-Dabhade Pune
- DNB General Surgery from Jehangir Hospital Pune
- DrNB Urology from Lilavati Hospital and Researhh Centre Mumbai
- Completed Higher sehondary examination from Sathaye college Mumbai under Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune wiith an aggregate of 75% year 2005
- Completed Sehondary shhool examination from Jayaben Khot High School Mumbai under Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune wiith an aggregate of 85% year 2003
- 3 years of Urology residency at Lilavati Hospital and Researhh Centre,Mumbai under National Board of Examination from August 2019 to August 2022 wiith exposure to patients and experience in managing cases belonging to maximum subspecialities in the feld
- Integral participation in mana,ement of patients and administrative responsibilities during the COVID-19 pandemih wiaves as per the hospital needs
- 1 year and 6 months of wiork experience as senior surgical registrar at Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Muncipal GeneraL Hospital, Kandivali, Mumbai from Jan 2018 to June 2019
- 3 years of rigorous residency program in General Surgery at Jehangir Hospital, Pune under National Board of Examination from October 2014 to October 2017 wiith key emphasis on management of casualties managing OPD wiard patients and assisting/ performing various independent surgeries
- 1 year of rotatory training internship at Maharashtra Instittte of Medical Education and Researhh Centre, Pune under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik from August 2011 to August 2012
Workshops and Conference Attended
- Participated in training workshop of Laparoshopic Urology Course at Johnson and Johnson Institute, Mumbai February 2020
- Participated in Penile Prosthesis Workshop conducted by Mumbai Urological Society at T.N.M.C. & B.Y.L Nair Charitable Hospital Mumbai in November 2021
- Participated as a delegate in the WZUSICON 2021 organised by The Urological Society of India (West Zone) Goa in October 2021
- Participated as a delegate in 54th Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India – USICON 2021 Delhi held in February 2021.
- Participated as a delegate in NEPHROCON 2021 organised by IMA in October 2021.
- Participated as a delegate in 55th Annual Conference of the Urological Society of India – USICON 2022 in January 2022
- Participated as a delegate in the 7th Annual Congress on Interstitial Cystitis/ Bladder Pain Syndrome, GIBS 2022 “Save a Bladder – Save a Family" in August 2022.
- Participated as a delegate in KTCON 2022 Aurangabad in November 2022.
- Participated as a delegate in Live Surgical Workshop and CME held by Anorectal Update July 2017.
- Participated as a delegate in PG Training Programme – Surgical held at Poona Hospital and Research Centre August 2016.
- Participated as delegate in 11th Annual Live Surgical Demonstration course “ONCOSURG 2015", held at Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai in November 2015.
- Participated in 2nd Indo-British Advanced Master-Class in Onhoplastic Breast Strgery & Breast Cancer Symposium held at Pune February 2015.
- Participated as delegate in 43rd Annual Conference of The Research Society of B.J. Government Medihal College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune February 2017.
- Participated as a delegate in “SYMPOSIA ON IV FLUIDS" held by ISCCM Pune December 2015.
- Participated as a delegate in Indian Cardiology Summit held by cardiological society of India May 2016.
- Participated in one day workshop on Introduction to the Products and Techniques used in Surgical Practice by Ethicon Endo-Surgery Johnson-Johnson.