Dr. Aditi Agrawal
BREAST & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Dr. Aditi Agrawal
Department: BREAST & Laparoscopic Surgeon
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- M.B.B.S, M.S.General Surgery from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, Maharashtra, India, and fellowship in breast oncoplasty (UK) (Masters in breast oncoplasty) from the University of East Angelia & international school of Oncoplasty, India
- Fellowship in Breast Oncoplasty & Breast Reconstruction- Royal Stoke Hospital (NHS) at Stoke on Trent in the United Kingdom
- Consultant Surgeon(Private Practise)- Consultant Breast & Laparoscopy Surgery
- Breast cancer training- Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship Basic and Advanced Endoscopy- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad, INDIA
- Surgical Assistant Minimal Access Surgery & Bariatric Surgery- Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
AWARDS and HONORS:
- Distinction in Biochemistry, Ear, Nose and Throat, Opthalmology and Paediatrics.
- Received Shri Sagar Gupta Memorial Prize for topping the merit list of PGs admitted in Surgery
- BEST PAPER AWARD for Serum Lactate Dehydrogenase as a prognostic marker in Breast cancer” National conference on Breast cancer, Sewagram 2011.
- BEST POSTER AWARD for Breast Hamartoma- rare benign disorder” National conference on Breast cancer, Mumbai 2017.
- BEST POSTER AWARD for Congenital disorders of Breast at MASICON 2019 at Aurangabad.
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- Diabetic Foot Society of India
- Indian Hernia Society
- R.Kelkar, P.Ahire, M.Navare, A.Agrawal, T.Shah. Case report of breast gangrene. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research: 2018, Vol 6 No 9, 263-65
- R.Kelkar, P.Ahire, M.Navare, T.Shah,A.Agrawal. A Case report of large myoid hamartoma of breast. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research: 2018, Vol 6 No 9, 274-77.
- Sawarkar P, A.Agrawal, Zade R, Mehera B, Gupta D. Lichtenstein hernia repair versus totally extraperitoneal hernia repair: Randomized control study in rural area – J Mahatma Gandhi Inst Med Sci 2017;22:93-8.
- A.Agrawal, M. B. Gandhe, S.Gandhe, N. Agrawal. Study of length of stay and average cost of treatment in Medicine Intensive Care Unit at tertiary cae center. Journal of Health and Reseach. 2017 Jan; 4(1):24-29
- A. Agrawal, M. B. Gandhe, MVR Reddy, D. Gupta. Lactate Dehydrogenase- prognostic marker for breast cancer. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Mar; 10(3): BC06–BC08.
- Sannananja B, Shah HU, Avhad G, A.Agrawal . Unusual case of an anomalous congenital band causing acute small bowel obstruction in a case of abdominal tuberculosis. J Mahatma Gandhi Inst Med Sci 2016;21:82-3.
- A. Agrawal,A.Bhasker, M. Lakdawala. Unusual case of Right iliac fossa pain – a rare case. Journal of MGIMS. 2015, 20,1, 94-6. http://www.jmgims.co.in/article.asp?issn=0971- 9903;year=2015;volume=20;issue=1;spage=94;epage=96;aulast=Agrawal;type=0
- M. Lakdawala, A. Agrawal, S Dhar, Neha Dhulla R. Carlyene, A.Bhasker Single-Incision Sleeve Gastrectomy Versus Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy. A 2-Year Comparative Analysis of 600 Patients. Obesity Surgery
- A. Rathod, A.Agrawal, B. Mehera. Role of diagnostic laparoscopy in chronic and recurrent abdominal pain – a rural study. Indian Journal of SURGERY. (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12262-014-1113-7#page-1)
- A. Agrawal, S. Rao, D. Gupta. Breast Sarcoma – a rareity. Clinical Cancer Investigation. http://www.ccij-online.org/text.asp?2014/3/4/338/134501.
- A.Agrawal, R. Kataria. Persistent Mullerian Duct Syndrome (PMDS): A Rare anomaly the general surgeon must know about. Review article. Indian Journal of Surgery. (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12262-013-1029-7#page-2)
- A. Agrawal, S. Rao, D. Gupta. DJ stent- boon or curse. Letter to editor. Journal of MGIMS: 2013, 18, 2, 142-3.
- R. Batra, A. Agrawal, P. Sharma, B. Pradeep, D. Gupta. Giant vesical calculus with carcinoma bladder: A rare entity. Journal of College of Medical Sciences-Nepal: 2010,Vol-6,No-4, 61-63.
- Clinical profile of breast cancer and prognostic significance of Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) as a tumour marker in breast cancer, Dissertation M.S General Surgery
- Study of cost of treatment of a patient in ICU in “Cardinal Gracious Memorial Trust Hospital”, Dissertation, PGDHHM