Dr. PRAVEEN KAMMER
Dr. Praveen Kammar
Designation: Surgical Oncologist
Years Of Experience: -
Languages: English, Marathi, Telugu, Hindi
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle, Mumbai
- Consultant Surgical Oncologist at HCG Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai.
- Visiting consultant at SRV Hospital (Goregaon), Thunga Hospital (Malad), Apex Hospitals (Borivali), and Kohinoor Hospital (Kurla).
- Consultant at Global Hospital, Hyderabad from November 2017 to October 2018
- Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai, 2011-2016
- Assistant professor in general surgery, PES Medical College, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, 2010-2011
- Fellowship in colorectal surgery (including minimal access surgery), Yonsei Cancer Center, Seoul, South Korea.
- Fellowship in minimal access GI surgery , Tata Memorial Center, Mumbai, from Sept 2016 to Feb 2017
- Fellowship in Peritoneal surface malignancy and HIPEC , under Dr Sanket Mehta, Saifee Hospital, Mumbai ,from May 2017 to October 2017
- MRCS from Royal College of London-2018
- Performing Robotic colorectal surgeries on Da-Vinci Xi robotic system platform.
- Operating colorectal/GI malignancies laparoscopically.
- Sphincter saving surgeries, trans-anal endoscopic surgeries for low rectal cancer for low rectal cancer.
- Cytoreductive surgeries and intraperitoneal chemotherapy for advanced colorectal, ovarian and peritoneal malignancies.
- Experience in oncological surgeries of head-neck, breast, thorax, GI tract, urology and gynecology through rigorous MCh training program in Tata Memorial Centre
- Academic activities including research, medical statistics and publications.