DR. BHAVISHA BANSAL
Dr. Bhavisha bansal
Designation: Dr. Bhavisha bansal
Years Of Experience: -
Languages: English, Marathi
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Secured 112th rank in MH-CET
- secured admission in the prestigious Seth G.S. Medical College – K.E.M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai in 2000
- passed her M.B.B.S with various distinctions in 2004 and then completed her internship in 2006.
- appeared for PGM-CET and was ranked 55 in the state
- she secured her admission in T.N.M. College and B.Y.L Nair Hospital in 2007.
- passed her M.S. in 2010 ranking 3rd in the state and 1st in Mumbai.
- She also secured various degrees like D.O.M.S; F.C.P.S during this tenure.
- she also gained D.N.B. degree.
- Worked under various well renowned surgeons and performed various varieties of surgeries
- She continued to work in B.Y.L Nair Hospital to gain experience and to continue her quest to excel
- has the experience of working with various other private practitioners in Mumbai.
- With the aim to gain more experience she moved to the famous Aravind Eye Hospital inCoimbatore for further training in Retinal Lasers and various retinal procedures
- she started working for various charitable organizations like Lions Dahisar and Gujrati Seva Mandal, Borivali. She is also consultant at Suvarana Hospital, Borivali (West) and a visiting surgeon at Ram Agarwal Medical Trust, Kurla for performing phacoemulsification surgeries.
- Having gained experience in government, private and charitable set up, she has now set up a complete eye care centre here at Kiaan’s Eye and Orthopaedic Centre in 2013 with the motto to provide quality care at affordable price